Denison Technologies is looking for a proactive, energetic, experienced Sales Engineer to work with a dynamic group of technology professionals to deliver cloud-based IIOT solutions for core infrastructure, manufacturing and the power industry.
Denison Technologies is a small, 5-year-old company dedicated to delivering power quality and energy management solutions. Our proven process, analytics platforms, and people have garnered our company “one of the top 10 in the country” in manufacturing intelligence several years in a row. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time sales engineer to work with our product development and sales teams. The position will report to the Chief Engineer and will satisfy the following:
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working with end-user customers in support of our sales team
- Integration of our SCADA analytics with other IT systems and platforms
- Ongoing development of features and functions in keeping with customer demand and product roadmap
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales in understanding client requirements, developing and delivering client presentations, and preparing sales proposals
The Candidates must possess the following key attributes:
- Ability to work both independently and as a project team member, with minimal direction
- Desire and passion to learn, inquisitiveness, and be a contributing part of a dynamic team
- Being accountable and responsible to meet tight deadlines and commitments
- Ability to communicate across all levels within and outside of the organization
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience working for or in support of manufacturing operations environments
- An ideal candidate would have practical hands-on experience with PLC, drives, motors, and the programming of SCADA systems supporting applications involving this equipment
- Experience with sales to industrial customers is required
- Preferable qualifications include working knowledge of hardware power systems provided by Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Socomec, and networking hardware provided by companies such as HMS-Networks and Cisco, along with knowledge of engineering, power engineering & computing environments.
- An ideal candidate holds an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university. Else candidates with extensive experience in the above fields will also be considered.
Denison Technologies, Inc. is a US-based corporation, headquartered in Bethlehem, PA. We offer health, dental, vision and 401K. Preference will be provided to job candidates who are residents of the State of Pennsylvania and must be eligible to work in the USA. If interested, please contact Austin Dumbri at Austin.Dumbri@DenisonConsultingGroup.com.